Listed by Lori Holt of Century 21 Jack Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.19 acres
MLS #: 4455620
Mostly-open building lot in a pastoral setting with southern exposure, distant mountain views and frontage along the Scott Brook. Location is rural, yet exceptionally convenient to shopping, hospital and I-89. State and local permits in place. Plot plan available. Boundary lines are well-flagged and pinned. Site percs for conventional septic system. Home constructed on this lot shall be stick-built or modular construction on a concrete foundation. No mobile homes or double-wides are allowed to be place on this lot. Being offered as a package deal with Lot #3 (2.45 acres) for 2 permitted building lots totalling 4.64 acres at only $49,900!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Low Density Res
- Acreage: 2.19
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, View
- State: VT
- Street: Lower Usle Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05641
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Barre Town
- Area Description: Near Shopping, Rural
- Elementary School: Barre City Elem & Middle Sch
- Junior High: Barre City Elem & Middle Sch
- High School: Spaulding High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Water Body Name: Scott Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 130
- Taxes: $1,145
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.