Listed by Ken Blevens Sr. of Blevens Agency
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 36 acres
MLS #: 4455687
Investing in your new home could include added retirement benefit as well, this thirty-six acre parcel offers both. Property is approved building lot has frontage on Blevens Dr. and Putney Road ,could be subdivided or broken into six +/_ acre lots with private road. Property is NOT in current use. Broker/ owner.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RU
- Acreage: 36
- Lot description: Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Blevens Dr And Putney Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03304
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Bow
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Other
- Elementary School: Bow Elementary
- Junior High: Bow Memorial School
- High School: Bow High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - At Site, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $6,283
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.