Listed by Rex Gray of Hometown Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.8 acres
MLS #: 4458950
141 feet of frontage on pristine Franklin Pierce Lake. Nice, flat lot leading to the lake. Great for family fun and ready for your dream vacation or retirement home. Approximately 1.5 hours from Boston and 2 hours for the Hartford area. Year around, easy access from Route 9. Franklin Pierce Lake is a crystal clear 500+ acre, sandy bottom lake in a 4 season recreational area. One of the last building lots left on the lake!!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RURAL-
- Acreage: 0.8
- Lot description: Country Setting, Lake Frontage, Mountain View, Sloping, Waterfront
- State: NH
- Street: W Main
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03244
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Hillsborough
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Hillsboro-Deering Elementary
- Junior High: Hillsboro-Deering Middle
- High School: Hillsboro-Deering High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Franklin Pierce
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 141
- Taxes: $5,815
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.