Listed by Carol Wood of Williamson Group Sotheby`s Intl. Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 21.7 acres
MLS #: 4459742
This parcel has both commercial as well as residential possibilities. South facing it has the potential for a solar farm, with the proper permitting. Access is off Rt. 106 as well as Bailey's Mills Rd. The property is subject to Act 250 limitations on location of building sites and also on protection of deer habitat. Land is a combination of open areas and mixed woodlands.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res + Res/Comm
- Acreage: 21.7
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Sloping, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Rt 106 And Bailey'S Mills Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05062
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Reading
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Reading Elementary School
- Junior High: Woodstock Union Middle Sch
- High School: Woodstock Senior UHSD #4
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Land Use Permit
- Taxes: $1,840
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/20/2016.