Listed by Steven Foster of Stowe Red Barn Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 16.96 acres
MLS #: 4460037
Rare legacy lot atop Stowe's premier private community! This panoramic parcel is the highest buildable acreage in the Robinson Springs development. Its southern exposure will take your breath away as you look out towards the Worcester range or down over the Lamoille Valley. Build your dream home among the natural rock out croppings, terraced openings and wooded forest this land has to offer. The lot has been previously permitted for an 8 bedroom home, leach field is existing on adjacent lot #58 (see waterwater easement doc). Septic has been designed and permitted via Grenier Engineer 2008 however tank and line to leach field has not been installed. Lot is subject to Ridge-line Overlay district requirements.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR-5
- Acreage: 16.96
- Lot description: Hilly, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Upper Springs Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05627
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Stowe
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Stowe Elementary School
- Junior High: Stowe Middle/High School
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Deeded, Leach Field - Off-Site, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Elevation, Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $15,406
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 03/24/2017.