Listed by Michael Purcell of Berkley & Veller Greenwood/Dover
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.9 acres
MLS #: 4460264
Fantastic level lot abutting several hundred acres of conserved land midway between Brattleboro and the Wilmington/Dover area. Level to gentle sloping, septic plans have already been completed. High speed internet is available. Well respected Marlboro Elementary goes from K-8, then choice. SO close to resort & area amenities and recreation. No "wrinkles". Rare!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR
- Acreage: 2.9
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Level, Slight, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Higley Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05344
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Marlboro
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Other, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $839
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.