Listed by Robert Schoenemann of Bob Schoenemann Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 15 acres
MLS #: 4460452
15 acre lot with sweeping 200 degree views of the Green Mountains, septic design in place, open meadow and some woods. There are spectacular building sites, close to Route 7 and easy drive to Manchester or Rutland. When you walk on this land you will be inspired.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: no
- Acreage: 15
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Recreational, Rolling, View
- State: VT
- Street: Colvin Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05739
- County: VT-Rutland
- Town: Danby
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Currier Memorial School
- Junior High: Currier Memorial School
- High School: Choice
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $2,919
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.