Listed by Suzan Yucht of Hoisington Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 11.51 acres
MLS #: 4460991
Exceptional long ranging Tri-State views from this wonderful private parcel tucked in off Potter Montgomery Rd in horse country. This ideal setting on 11.51 acres includes stone walls, mature trees, trails, peace and quiet perfect for a primary or vacation residence. Engineering and permits are in place for the construction of a 4 bedroom single family home, set back from the road up to an elevated house site. Stake your claim here!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR-40
- Acreage: 11.51
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Secluded, Slight, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- State: VT
- Street: Potter Montgomery Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05262
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Shaftsbury
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Shaftsbury Elem. School
- Junior High: Mt. Anthony Union Middle Sch
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions: Other
- Taxes: $4,687
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.