Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 78 acres
MLS #: 4461205
78 +/- acres of diverse woodland privacy, bordering over 1,500 acres of State Forest in Cavendish, VT. A welcoming topography provides a beautiful mountain brook winding through the lower softwoods, while numerous trails travel to the northern hardwood section. A deeded ROW, off the year round, town maintained and plowed Cavendish Gulf Rd, accesses a gated driveway and a potential private home or camp site. Initial soil tests indicate the likelihood of a 3 bedroom mound septic system. Formally surveyed with many vintage stonewall and barb wire borders. Expand your recreational opportunities on the adjoining 1500 acre Proctor-Piper State Forest. Hunters, take notice, the Agency of Natural Resources categorizes 35+/- acres to be a deer wintering area, great for that late season deer hunt. Power is located next to the beginning of the ROW and cable TV, high speed internet, and phone is available in the area. Less than 20 minutes to Okemo Mountain Resort and only 30 minutes off I-91.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: None
- Acreage: 78
- Lot description: Country Setting, Secluded, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Cavendish Gulf Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05142
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Cavendish
- Area Description: Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Cavendish Town Elementary
- Junior High: Green Mountain UHSD #35
- High School: Green Mountain UHSD #35
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Great Brook Sub.
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 1,275
- Taxes: $1,893
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.