Listed by Bill Elliott of Sugarbush Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 64.5 acres
MLS #: 4461445
Deep in the woods with no development between you and the top of Stark Mountain. Sloping site with mature forest, rushing streams and plenty of deer. The Catamount Trail traverses the lower portion of the property, just above Mill Brook. No subdivision, other covenants. Easy to show. Perfect site for a family to stretch out and enjoy ski country.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Ag/Res
- Acreage: 64.5
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Hilly, Mountain View, Recreational, Sloping, Stream, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Waterfront, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Hiddenwood
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05673
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Fayston
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Fayston Elementary School
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School: Hazen Union High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Easement/ROW, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures, Wetland
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Mill Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 1,594
- Taxes: $5,281
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.