Listed by Alan Hess of Able Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 118 acres
MLS #: 4463468
Unique forest land preserved and protected by conservation covenants and current use program. Gorgeous 8 acre meadow for building, views, limited warranty deed. Access is from Rupert Road as West Road is not maintained.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Multiple
- Acreage: 118
- Lot description: Corner, Deed Restricted, Hilly, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Slight, Sloping, Steep, Stream, Timber, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Rupert Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05250
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Sandgate
- Area Description: Mountain, Rural
- Elementary School: Choice
- Junior High: Choice
- High School: Choice
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: None, On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Building/Development, Deed, Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $3,162
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.