Listed by David Shehadi of Josiah Allen Real Estate, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 12.5 acres
MLS #: 4464524
This rare 12.5 acre Dorset Parcel of beautiful open land, located on Dorset West Road has beautiful views and borders the Mettowee River. 4 separately deeded lots, the property has several areas suitable for building sites. Land is suitable for horses, livestock, or farming.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR and AGR
- Acreage: 12.5
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, River, River Frontage, View
- State: VT
- Street: Dorset West Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05251
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Dorset
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Rural
- Elementary School: Dorset Elementary School
- Junior High: Dorset Elementary School
- High School: Burr and Burton Academy
- Water: Unknown
- Sewer: Unknown
- Electric: None
- Services: Other
- Land Restrictions: Flood Plain
- Taxes: $4,056
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.