Listed by Roy Marble of Marble Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 28.91 acres
MLS #: 4464657
Mostly wooded 28.91 acres at end of country drive: clearing with 0.9 acre pond, mixed hard and softwood areas. Approved for a four bedroom residence to be in the clearing overlooking the pond! Underground power and phone connection is available. Land owner is a VT. licensed real estate broker. This as a town road with a dry hydrant in the pond.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: rural res
- Acreage: 28.91
- Lot description: Country Setting, Pond, Recreational, Rolling, Slight, Subdivision, Timber, Walking Trails, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Carpentier Farm Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05661
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Morristown
- Area Description: Near Paths, Rural
- Elementary School: Morristown Elementary School
- Junior High: Peoples Academy Middle Level
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Replacement Field-OffSite, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW, Land Use Permit, Mobile Homes, Wetland
- Taxes: $2,447
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.