Listed by Randolph Rush of Regarding Real Estate Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 28.3 acres
MLS #: 4466054
Looking for an investment? Looking for a family compound? Want to pick your neighbors? Well you can do all of these with this 28 acre property located at the end of the street. Approved as a 6 lot subdivision in an upscale neighborhood, could be a great situation to build your own family compound, horse farm, or build it out . The choice is yours, use your imagination.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential/Agr
- Acreage: 28.3
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Secluded, Sloping, Stream, Subdivision, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Mccarron
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03037
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Deerfield
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Deerfield Community Sch
- Junior High: Deerfield Community School
- High School: Concord High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed, Private
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW, Impact Fees
- Taxes: $46
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.