Listed by Smith Macdonald Group of Coldwell Banker Carlson Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 437 acres
MLS #: 4466437
Rare opportunity to own a large versatile parcel of land halfway between Stowe and Morrisville. Some of the land is airport commercial, some is residential. With the by-pass and the recent activities of potential companies expanding into Morrisville and the airport this is perfect for a rental car business, apartments, schools; or an industrial or office park.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: airport com
- Acreage: 437
- Lot description: Agricultural, Airport Community, Corner, Country Setting, Farm, Field/Pasture, Level, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Neighbor Business
- Date Showings Begin:
- Delayed Showing: Unknown
- State: VT
- Street: Laporte
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05661
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Morristown
- Area Description: Near Public Transportatn, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Waterville Elementary School
- Junior High: Peoples Academy Middle Level
- High School:
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $6,928
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 04/23/2017.