Listed by Marcia Marble of Marble Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 1.0 bath / 1,862 sqft.
MLS #: 4466495
Price is now $45,000 under the Town Assessment! Owner says sell. Easy to show! 1980's single family home is located in an established residential neighborhood: 30' x 49' three bedroom ranch style home with finished 14'x 28' lower level family room, deck off dining area, breezeway connection to 1+ car garage. 3rd bedroom could be home/office as the side door comes into this room. Well landscaped one acre lot on edge of village-Perennial flowers, blueberry and raspberry bushes. Country kitchen with island cabinet, hardwood floors, plenty of closets, living room with VT. Castings wood stove, oil HW boiler, 28'x 13' raised storage space in cellar plus garden shed. All offers are reviewed by Seller.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 1
- Suitable Use:
- Area: Village
- Zoning: LRA
- Frontage Road: 160
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Paved
- Roads: Dead End, Paved, Public
- Lot description: City Lot, Level, Mountain View, Sloping, Subdivision, View
- State: VT
- Street: Fitch Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05655
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Hyde Park
- Elementary School: Hyde Park Elementary School
- Junior High: Lamoille Middle School
- High School: Lamoille UHSD #18
- Square Feet: 1,862
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 1,470
- APX Fin Below Grade: 392
- Year Built: 1980
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 1.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Concrete, Wood
- Property Style: Ranch
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Heating: Hot Air, Stove, Stove - Wood
- Cooling: None
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Water Heater: Domestic, Owned
- Dining Area
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Window Treatment
- Kitchen Size: 14'1"x 6'7"
- Dining Room Size: 13' 7" x 14' 1"
- Living Room Size: 14'2" 24' 4"
- Family Room Size: 14'x 28'
- Office/Study Size:
- Master Bedroom Size: 14'x 14' 2"
- Bedroom Size: 11' x 11' 1"
- Bedroom Size: 14'2" x 11' 10"
- Basement: Concrete, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Roof: Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Color: white
- Exterior: Aluminum, Clapboard
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, 1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Bathroom w/Tub, One-Level Home
- Garage: Auto Open, Storage Above
- Garage # Cars: 1
- Services: Cable, Satellite Internet, Underground Utilities
- Oven - Double
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $4,525
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.