Listed by Courtney Houston Debisschop of Ipj Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 27 acres
MLS #: 4466572
Amazing Lakefront lot with over 700 feet of water frontage. Open pasture surrounded by woodland on all sides make this lot one of the most private pieces of land along the shores of Lake Champlain. Town water, electric and power all have been brought into the site. 5 bedroom septic design and roughed in road. Ready for you to build your dream home.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RA-10
- Acreage: 27
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deep Water Access, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Lake Frontage, Level, Mountain View, Open, Secluded, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Lake Street
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05491
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Panton
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Vergennes UES #44
- Junior High: Vergennes UHSD #5
- High School: Vergennes UHSD #5
- Water: Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Services: Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Waterfront
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 754
- Taxes: $14,536
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 02/25/2017.