Listed by Courtney Houston Debisschop of Ipj Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.2 acres
MLS #: 4466594
Amazing opportunity to build the home of your dreams along the shores of Lake Champlain. This private 3.2 acre lot has breath taking views to the west of the Adirondack Mountains. Deep water frontage, which is great for swimming or boating.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Shoreland 2
- Acreage: 3.2
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deep Water Access, Lake Frontage, Level, Mountain View, Secluded, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- Date Showings Begin:
- Delayed Showing: Unknown
- State: VT
- Street: Arnold Bay Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05491
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Ferrisburgh
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Rural
- Elementary School: Ferrisburgh Central School
- Junior High: Vergennes UHSD #5
- High School: Vergennes UHSD #5
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Septic Shared
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 291
- Taxes: $8,654
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 04/25/2017.