Listed by Earl True of True Realty And Land Co, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4.15 acres
MLS #: 4467101
Spacious lot, with a southerly facing walkout basement possible with nice local views. This project encourages large animals and there is almost 60 acres of open and wooded common land with fields and streams, a great place for the family, animals and with a Lake Champlain access and golf nearby. A private 4 BR leech field for this lot is included with the pipe ready to be extended to the homesite. The driveway to be in soon and power is roadside. Also, accessory dwellings are allowed. Broker owner.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Ag
- Acreage: 4.15
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, PRD/PUD, Slight
- State: VT
- Street: Corral Dr
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05468
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Milton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - At Grade, Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - Off-Site
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Impact Fees
- Taxes: $1,586
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.