Listed by Claudia Harris of Mary Mitchell Miller Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 7.2 acres
MLS #: 4467832
Very pretty wooded 7.2-acre parcel located at the corner of South Road and Rockbottom Road in Peru, VT. Beautiful views looking towards Bromley Mountain will be possible with clearing. Long road frontage on two beautiful roads, for a total of approx. 1100 linear feet. Abuts Green Mountain National Forest.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: res
- Acreage: 7.2
- Lot description: Mountain View, Rolling, Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Rock Bottom Lane And South Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05152
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Peru
- Area Description: Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Flood Brook Union School
- Junior High: Flood Brook Union School
- High School: Choice
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,279
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.