Listed by Joseph Macord of Alpine Lakes Real Estate Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.6 acres
MLS #: 4468039
Hikers Paradise! Just steps to beautiful Welch & Dickey Mountain trails and 800,000+/- acres of White Mountain National Forestland. Two nice building sites on this private lot with 110+ ft on Orris Brook, underground utilities on paved town road with Southerly exposure and view potential. Just a short drive to Waterville Valley ski resort. Enjoy Woodwinds Pond & field is just a short walk down the road. A very special place to call home.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RES
- Acreage: 1.6
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Major Road Frontage, Pond Site, Sloping, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Harris Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03285
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Thornton
- Area Description: Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Woodwinds Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Water Frontage: 2,000
- Taxes: $658
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/06/2016.