Listed by Laura Hallahan of Tall Pines Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 9.91 acres
MLS #: 4468113
This parcel is everything you want in a piece of land to build your dream house! Gently sloping driveway off a paved road up to an ideal, level house site that has been cleared. Elevation high enough to provide views & buffer the traffic noise yet easy access. Two minutes to the interstate, middle and high schools, five minutes to the elementary school & town offices. Near Kezar Lake, Muster Field Farm, the greenway trails w/protected land across the road for hiking. Seconds to the highly-regarded public Country Club of New Hampshire, minutes to restaurants, shops, Market Basket, skiing & boating. Driveway and culvert in, 2012 test pit says soils are very good & 2014 four bedroom septic design comes with the purchase! Just find your builder & move to the wonderful Sunapee Region!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 9.91
- Lot description: Country Setting, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail
- State: NH
- Street: Kearsarge Valley
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03260
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Sutton
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Sutton School
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $1,295
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/06/2016.