Listed by Kathleen Bagley of Bhhs Verani Moultonboro
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.5 acres
MLS #: 4468171
Beautiful 1.5 acre lot in the desirable Millbrook Valley section of Thornton. The Millbrook Valley Association features a swimming pond, cascading waterfall, hiking trails that connect to the National Forest, tennis courts and acres of common land. The peaceful, natural setting at the end of the road is the perfect location to build your home. Lot 39 is located on the right side of Fisher Mountain Road.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RURAL
- Acreage: 1.5
- Lot description: Level, Slight, Sloping
- State: NH
- Street: Fisher Mountain
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 03285
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Thornton
- Area Description: Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Thornton Central School
- Junior High: Thornton Central School
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Land Restrictions: Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $441
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.