Listed by Doreen Wyman of Granite Northland Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 6.34 acres
MLS #: 4468207
If you are looking for a sunny level parcel this may be the lot for you! Surveyed, soils tested, views, woodlands on 2 sides, and the NH Fish and Game Department owns across the road with a walking trail to Cole Pond. Nature abounds!Additional 5.23 acre lot with pond abuts this parcel is listed separately for $55,000. Many area lakes/ponds with public access. Eastman is nearby, 10 miles to exit 17 on I-89 in Lebanon or easy travel to I-89 in Grantham if you are headed south.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential 5
- Acreage: 6.34
- Lot description: Level, Mountain View, Pond, Rolling, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Bog Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03748
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Enfield
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Rural
- Elementary School: Enfield Village School
- Junior High: Indian River Middle School
- High School: Mascoma Valley Regional High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.