Listed by John Biondolillo of William Raveis Stowe Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 16.5 acres
MLS #: 4469191
George H Dodge farmed this land for the 85 years of his life time and surely he would be pleased if you might continue the tradition. Your home might be situated near the site of his sugar house and he raised his beets, potatoes and famous sweet corn on the open land on this parcel. Your home could look down on the 180 acres of the Dodge Farm that is conserved in the Vermont Land Trust which allowed George to continue living on this incredible property until his death. You can walk, ski and bike on the same roads and paths under the majestic maples where George walked and snow shoed two or three miles each day just to stay in shape. This land is near the Edward J Knapp Airport, UVM Medical Center, Sugarbush and Stowe ski areas, Norwich University, VAST trails, shopping centers, the famous Berlin Pond and is just off Exit 7 of I-89. Please click on the D icon under the picture to view attached useful documents.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res
- Acreage: 16.5
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, Rolling, Sloping, Subdivision, View, Walking Trails
- State: VT
- Street: Dodge Farm Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05602
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Berlin
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Berlin Elementary School
- Junior High: Berlin Elementary School
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed, Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Replacement Field-OnSite, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Deed, Further Subdivision, Land Use Permit, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $4,892
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.