Listed by Lynne Bartlett Merrill of The Merrill Bartlett Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.76 acres
MLS #: 4469706
This is the perfect place to build your custom-designed dream home. The 3.6 acre wooded lot. With over 200 frontage in one of Kingstons most desirable neighborhoods between Routes 125 and 111, this property is an easy commute to Routes 495, 93, 95 and 101. Combine this lot with the adjacent 2.76 acre adjacent lot with over 570 feet of waterfront on Mill Pond and build your own private waterfront estate. Several other lots are also available. Bring your architect and builder or use one of ours.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: SFR SI
- Acreage: 2.76
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Level, Open, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Morning Dove
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03848
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Kingston
- Area Description: Near Shopping
- Elementary School: Daniel J. Bakie School
- Junior High: Sanborn Regional Middle School
- High School: Sanborn Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $2,475
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.