Listed by Susan Hammond of Hammond Wheeler Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 13.94 acres
MLS #: 4470070
Simply put, this is an exceptional piece of property. Located in the prestigious Page Hill neighborhood of Campton, it offers sweeping 180 panoramic west/northwest views right up through Franconia Notch. With nearly 14 acres youll have more than ample area to plan out your vast hillside estate or cozy country cottage. Roughed in driveway and about 930 feet of road frontage. 12.94 acres in Current Use.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 13.94
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Farm - Horse/Animal, Mountain View, Rolling, Secluded, Sloping, Subdivision, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Deacon Willey Road Ext
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03223
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Campton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Campton Elementary
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - At Site, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $1,740
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.