Listed by Matthew Spittle of Vermont Horse Country Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 72.7 acres
MLS #: 4470189
Located at the end of the town maintained part of Malagash Road, this property has good view potential and southern exposure. Stonewalls run along and through the land. Neighboring parcels have been recleared as horse properties. Southern exposure with an interior stream. Neighboring parcels have been re-opened as horse properties. Includes two ten acre parcels that have been through subdivision. VAST crosses Malagash RD about a mle away.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR-10
- Acreage: 72.7
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Recreational, Rolling, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Malagash
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05062
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Reading
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Reading Elementary School
- Junior High: Woodstock Union Middle Sch
- High School: Woodstock Senior UHSD #4
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $3,972
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.