Listed by Shane Lampinen of Broadvest Real Estate Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 8.25 acres
MLS #: 4470260
Great 8.25 ACRE Building Lot. Approx 2.7 acres level/gently sloping open pasture land, the rest of the property is wooded, Possible Timber Value. Will make great piece of land for horses/animals and gardening. There is a small cabin on the property. Nice parcel of Land with 250' of paved road frontage in area of nice homes.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 8.25
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Open, Rolling, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Old New Ipswich Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03461
- County: NH-Cheshire
- Town: Rindge
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Rindge Memorial School
- Junior High: Jaffrey-Rindge Middle School
- High School: Conant High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.