Listed by Carlton Cole of Carl Cole Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.05 acres
MLS #: 4470571
A very nice combination of open and wooded with a private building site. Look over conserved farmland to New York & Split Rock Mt. & the Adirondaks. Walk to the boat launch on Otter Creek or the Kingsland Bay State Park a little over a mile away. WW Permit for a 4 br. residence. Seller will construct shared drive (with Lot B), extend elec. & telephone to site and construct shared mound for additional $30,000
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RA5
- Acreage: 5.05
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Level, Mountain View, Secluded, View
- State: VT
- Street: Sand Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05456
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Ferrisburgh
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Rural
- Elementary School: Ferrisburgh Central School
- Junior High: Vergennes UHSD #5
- High School: Vergennes UHSD #5
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Other, Septic Shared
- Electric: Other
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $1,996
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.