Listed by Erik Reisner of Mad River Valley Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 6.8 acres
MLS #: 4470768
Located in the Heart of the Mad River Valley, this 6.8 acre parcel has wonderful Southeastern Exposure and views of the Northfield Range. Wonderful dead-end road privacy only minutes from the villages of Waitsfield and Warren, and equally accessible to Sugarbush Resort and Mad River Glen. Fully permitted with a 3 bedroom septic design, which can easily be upgraded to a 5 bedroom system. The bordering parcels to the South & West compromise 300+ acres that are in current use. Priced $30K below Assessed Value! Seller is a licensed Vermont Real Estate Broker.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RES
- Acreage: 6.8
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Ski Area, Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: River Ridge Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05673
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Waitsfield
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Waitsfield Elementary School
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School: Harwood Union High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $2,127
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/26/2016.