Listed by Philip Atwood of Barrett And Valley Associates, Inc/Chest
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 31.24 acres
MLS #: 4470876
Unique seven sided rustic cabin with a loft set on 31.24 wooded acres with several hundred feet of frontage on the Saxtons River. There is enough acreage here to enroll in the VT Current Use Program to keep the property taxes really low. There is no zoning in Grafton & the property is surveyed.Access is via a right of way.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: none
- Acreage: 31.24
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Recreational, River, River Frontage, Secluded, Steep, Timber, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Houghtonville Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05154
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Grafton
- Area Description: Mountain, Rural
- Elementary School: Grafton Elementary School
- Junior High: Bellows Falls Middle School
- High School: Bellows Falls UHSD #27
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Saxtons River
- Water Body Type: River
- Water Frontage: 700
- Taxes: $1,135
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.