Listed by Jane Austin of Roth Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 4.0 bath / 3,447 sqft.
MLS #: 4471030
PRICE REDUCED! 23.4 Acres, Hilltop Privacy, Sweeping Mountain Views. Meticulously restored, expanded and updated by the Weather Hill Company.3 Fireplaces, antique beams, wide pine flooring, custom cabinetry throughout.3,447 SF of living space, 3 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, permitted for up to 5 bedrooms; Full Exercise Room/Gym,large barn, attached 3-car garage, workshop, adorable chicken coop; Multiple stone terraces, magnificent perennial and vegetable gardens. Enjoy a beautiful four-season lifestyle in this magical spot atop Bent Hill! See virtual tour attached.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 23.4
- Suitable Use: Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal
- Area: Near Snowmobile Trails
- Zoning: Rural Res
- Frontage Road: 0
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Driveway: Crushed Stone, Gravel
- Roads: Association, Dead End, Dirt, Gravel, Private, Shared
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Bent Hil
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05673
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Waitsfield
- Elementary School: Waitsfield Elem. School
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School: Harwood Union High School
- Square Feet: 3,447
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 3,211
- APX Fin Below Grade: 236
- Year Built: 1825
- Total Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 4.0
- Full Baths: 3
- 3/4 Baths: 0
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Antique, Cape, Historic Vintage
- Construction: Existing, Other, Post and Beam, Wood Frame
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Cooling: Multi Zone
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Sewer: 1000 Gallon, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Water Heater: Domestic, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Fireplace - Screens/Equip
- Fireplace - Wood
- Fireplaces - 3+
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Master BR w/ BA
- Natural Woodwork
- Walk-in Closet
- Walk-in Pantry
- Window Treatment
- Kitchen Size: 14'8" x 17' 5"
- Dining Room Size: 13' 10" x 14' 3
- Living Room Size: 12' 8" x 15' 1"
- Family Room Size: 17'1" x 21'3"
- Office/Study Size: 10'6" x 15' 0 "
- Utility Room Size: 6'3" x 8'8"
- Master Bedroom Size: 12' 5" x 14' 3"
- Bedroom Size: 11' 9" x 14' 7
- Bedroom Size: 14'6" x 17' 0"
- Other Size: 6'7" x 10'5"
- Other Size: 9'4" x 9'9"
- Other Size: 9'10" x 15'8"
- Basement: Bulkhead, Climate Controlled, Concrete, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage - Locked, Storage Space
- Exterior Features: Barn, Outbuilding, Patio, Shed, Window Screens
- Roof: Shingle - Wood
- Exterior Color: red
- Exterior: Clapboard, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, 1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flor, Access Laundry No Steps
- Garage # Cars: 3
- Services: Cable, DSL, Underground Utilities
- Exhaust Hood
- Range - Gas
- Taxes: $16,106
- Fee Includes: Plowing
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.