Listed by John (jay) Polimeno of Polimeno Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.2 acres
MLS #: 4471282
One acre plus lot with direct access from Pollard Road. Currently has mobile homes on the property primarily used for storage. Situated in a popular residential neighborhood. Convenient to downtown Lincoln, but with plenty of wooded privacy. Town water and sewer at street. Priced to sell.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 1.2
- Lot description: Level, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Pollard Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03251
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Lincoln
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Lin-Wood Public School
- Junior High: Lin-Wood Public School
- High School: Lin-Wood Public HS
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,669
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.