Listed by Sara Treacy of Re/Max Shoreline
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.51 acres
MLS #: 4471797
Bring your own builder or meet the builder who is building at Moody Point! Beautiful 1/2 acre building lot with southern exposure in Moody Point Community Association which has walking trails along Great Bay, a dock, kayak storage, a large screen house and deck at the water's edge. The building envelope is on the level, front portion of the lot and narrows in back as it slopes to the peaceful, natural habitat of Lubberland Creek.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R1
- Acreage: 0.51
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Deep Water Access, Level, Open, PRD/PUD, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Wetlands
- State: NH
- Street: Cushing
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03857
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Newmarket
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths, Tidal
- Elementary School: Newmarket Elem School
- Junior High: Newmarket Junior High School
- High School:
- Water: Community, Drilled Well, Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Community, Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: Underground
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Great Bay
- Water Body Type: Bay
- Taxes: $3,245
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/20/2016.