Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.49 acres
MLS #: 4472024
Wonderful countryside parcel of 10.49+/- mostly level acres with a nice mixture of manicured lawn, pasture & forestland. Located on a paved road & surrounded by rolling mountains in the quiet town of New Haven, VT. A foundation has been installed, featuring a rear walk-out basement & a fully installed state approved mound wastewater septic system for a 3 bedroom single family residence. A properly constructed raised driveway leads through the sprawling front lawn to the home site. A 25 x 33 galvanized steel; arching-roof garage sits behind the home site tucked behind a tree line, perfect for storage or a workshop. A beautiful stream winds through the eastern edge of the properties mostly softwood forestland, where there are many signs of wildlife & the seller say great deer hunting. Parcel is only a few minutes from downtown Bristol, where shopping and major amenities can be found. US Route 7, a major corridor through western Vermont and Massachusetts is only 5+/- mins away.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RA-2
- Acreage: 10.49
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Major Road Frontage, Open, Stream, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Munger St
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05472
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: New Haven
- Area Description: Near Shopping, Rural
- Elementary School: Beeman Elementary School
- Junior High: Mount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High School: Mount Abraham UHSD 28
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Water Body Type: Stream
- Water Frontage: 710
- Taxes: $2,531
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.