Listed by Gabrielle Black of Coldwell Banker Lifestyles - Hanover
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.1 acres
MLS #: 4472410
A rare opportunity to build in Hanover! This idyllic setting with an open meadow looking east to views of Moose Mountain is abutted by acres and acres of conserved land with a network of walking and cross country ski trails. Enjoy the convenience of the easy commute to Dartmouth, DHMC and Hanover Schools while experiencing the serenity of country living. The level open lot has been surveyed, a perc test has been completed and there are no current use tax penalties.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res
- Acreage: 3.1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Dogford Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03755
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Hanover
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Bernice A. Ray School
- Junior High: Frances C. Richmond Middle Sch
- High School: Hanover High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed
- Taxes: $3,317
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.