Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 49 acres
MLS #: 4473261
Harvested 49 acres of timberland with rustic cabin with no utilities. Tract abuts 3,900 acres of fields and forested recreational land on the Pemigewasset River in Franklin Falls State Park. Hike, hunt, horseback ride, mountain bike, fish, canoe, kayak, cross country ski and snowmobile here. Cabin is perched on a bluff above rushing Knox Brook. Ask for larger high resolution maps and aerial images.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: FC
- Acreage: 49
- Lot description: Farm - Horse/Animal, Recreational, Rolling, Secluded, Slight, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- State: NH
- Street: Knox Mountain Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03269
- County: NH-Belknap
- Town: Sanbornton
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Alternative System, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Services: Cable - Available, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,878
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.