Listed by Nancy Jenkins of Nancy Jenkins Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 23 acres
MLS #: 4473447
Wonderful site for your new home. Privacy, woods and pasture. Nature abounds on this 23 acre parcel. There is a fantastic beaver pond on one end. Lots of road frontage. Southwest exposure for your new home. Perked for a mound. Utility pole on site.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 23
- Lot description: Country Setting, Lowland, Open, Pond, Pond Frontage, Rolling, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Upper English Settlement Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05489
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Underhill
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Underhill Central School
- Junior High: Browns River Middle USD #17
- High School: Mt. Mansfield USD #17
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Alternative System, Leach Field - Mound, Replacement Field-OnSite
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $3,035
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.