Listed by Geri Reilly of Geri Reilly Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.1 acres
MLS #: 4474136
One of a kind building lot in the heart of Burlington on Depot Street, gorgeous lake and mountain views, located steps away from waterfront park. Perfect for a 2 story home with 2 car garage enjoy beautiful sunsets and the fun activities Burlington has to offer all at your fingertips! Walk to Church Street marketplace, restaurants, shopping and enjoy the bike path all within walking distance. Perfect for year round residence or a second home. Survey and plans available. Don't wait, this property will go fast - grab your builder and start imagining your dream home. Buyer to indemnify seller on land gains.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.1
- Lot description: City Lot, Mountain View, Sloping, View, Walking Trails, Water View
- State: VT
- Street: Depot Street (aka 31 North Ave)
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05401
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Burlington
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Public Transportatn, Near Shopping
- Elementary School: Choice
- Junior High: Edmunds Middle School
- High School: Burlington High School
- Water: Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Other
- Taxes: $428
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.