Listed by Chet Baranski of Re/Max Destinations
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.76 acres
MLS #: 4474315
This unique 225 feet of direct lakefront property boasts spectacular south, west, and north vistas of glorious sunsets and the majestic Adirondack Mountains as your backdrop. Ready to build your dream home on this completely improved point of land. Also possibility to build close to water in footprint of pre-existing home that was removed Jan. 2016. Recent septic for 4 bedroom home, drilled well, driveway, all utilities at building site and a usable 2 car garage. There is also a distinctive recently upgraded shared boat lift in a sheltered cove on this property. Very private area yet only 15 minutes to Burlington and 80 minutes to Montreal. Crystal clear deep water in area of plethora of aquatic flora and fauna for your enjoyment. Listen to the sounds of nature and sounds of the waves for total sensory relaxation. This treasure of a property has it all. Must be seen!!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R
- Acreage: 0.76
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deep Water Access, Lake Frontage, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View, Secluded, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Waterfront
- State: VT
- Street: Misty Bay Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05468
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Milton
- Area Description: Near Paths, Rural
- Elementary School: Milton Elementary School
- Junior High: Milton Jr High School
- High School: Milton Senior High School
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Sewer: Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Other, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 225
- Taxes: $4,793
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/11/2016.