Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 29.6 acres
MLS #: 4474464
Wonderful countryside building lot of 29.6+/- acres in the quaint town of Washington, VT. Underground power has been installed in tandem with the high quality gravel driveway to the elevated home site with charming views of the surrounding valley & hills. Soil tests indicate the likelihood of a mound wastewater system supporting a four bedroom single family residence. VT-110 is a year round, state maintained & plowed road. The woodlands surrounding the home site have been selectively cut with some stump removal, preserving all Maples, to improve views & enhance privacy. The remaining forestland is predominantly mature softwoods along the 2,800+/- feet of Town Farm Brook & Small Brook frontage running the entire northwestern border. Formally surveyed & well-marked. Close to VAST snowmobile trail system and only 15 miles to Montpelier. Possible pond site, as well.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural Res
- Acreage: 29.6
- Lot description: Country Setting, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Pond Site, River, River Frontage, Secluded, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Vt-110
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05675
- County: VT-Orange
- Town: Washington
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Washington Village School
- Junior High: Washington Village Elementary
- High School: Choice
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Other, Soil Test Available
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Town Farm Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 2,803
- Taxes: $1,376
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.