Listed by Exit Realty Leaders
Built in the late 18th Century by Simon Frye, the nephew of General Joseph Frye who founded Fryeburg. Simon Frye was the first judge of the Court of Common Pleas in Oxford County. The property has been lovingly cared for down through the years. Changes have been made over time and a significant restoration was completed in the 1950's. Today stands a remarkable example of early American architecture with a lovely kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 working fireplaces as well as a summer kitchen, shed and barn.