Listed by Alan Croteau of Real Property Options
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.43 acres
MLS #: 4474659
The owners welcome you to the elite subdivision known as Chestnut Hill Village. The new subdivision includes open space, a pond and a lower village green for all residences to use. Some beautiful new homes already are built and covenants are in place to keep this little community a special place to live. Owners have elected that all sitework (per available scope) be performed by their company at a special price of $29,900.00. Association fees set at $2.00 per year through the end of 2019!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: E
- Acreage: 3.43
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Field/Pasture, Open, Pond, Rolling, Subdivision, View
- State: NH
- Street: Chestnut Hill Village (subdiv Lot #24)
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03603
- County: NH-Sullivan
- Town: Charlestown
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural, Village
- Elementary School: North Charlestown Community
- Junior High: Charlestown Middle School
- High School: Fall Mountain High School
- Water: Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Deed
- Taxes: $1,040
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/06/2016.