Listed by Joni Gaines of New England Landmark Realty, Ltd
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 17.03 acres
MLS #: 4474821
Breathtaking mountain views from this 17 acre builing lot in sought after Stowe Hollow. The driveway is complete and underground utilities are in to the lot line. State Permits and engineering for a 5 bedroom residence. Viewing stand is in the building zone to help show what the views from a house would be. Walking distance to the Pinnacle Trail head and State Conservation Land.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 17.03
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, View
- State: VT
- Street: Farrell Farm Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05672
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Stowe
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Mountain, Near Paths, Near Skiing
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Leach Field - Off-Site, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Building/Development, Deed
- Taxes: $4,298
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/22/2016.