Listed by Christopher Von Trapp of Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
2 bed / 1.0 bath / 1,128 sqft.
MLS #: 4475078
Thompson's Point in Charlotte Vt. is one of those magical summer communities where memories are made, friendships forged and families come together to enjoy beautiful Lake Champlain and all it has to offer. From swimming, canoeing and kayaking to sailing, fishing and water-skiing, there are rarely enough hours in the day to get it all in. Point Bay Marina, located just down the shore, provides all of the services the active boating family needs to enjoy more time on the water and less time on the dock. This new in 2010 seasonal Camp is a rarity built with high quality materials and with the fit and finish that only a local Vt. craftsman can provide. Amenities include quality kitchen cabinets, real butcher block counters, gleaming hardwood floors, custom Subway Tile shower, Birch Veneer paneling and ceilings, and solid cedar paneled walls in the living and dining areas. Outside, there is plenty of lawn for yard games and a solid pressure-treated stairway to a deck, docks and the water.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 0.82
- Suitable Use:
- Area: Rural
- Zoning: Residential
- Frontage Road: 100
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Crushed Stone
- Roads: Association, Gravel, Shared
- Lot description: Country Setting, Lake View, Leased, Level, Mountain View, View, Water View, Waterfront
- State: VT
- Street: Lanes Lane
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05445
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Charlotte
- Elementary School: Charlotte Central School
- Junior High: Charlotte Central School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Square Feet: 1,128
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 1,128
- Year Built: 2010
- Total Rooms: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Bathrooms: 1.0
- Full Baths: 0
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Adirondack, Bungalow, Carriage, Cottage/Camp
- Construction: Existing, Wood Frame
- Heating: None
- Cooling: None
- Electric: 100 Amp
- Sewer: Alternative System, Community, Shared
- Heat Fuel: None
- Water Heater: Electric
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area
- Natural Woodwork
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Kitchen Size: 12'3"x12'3"
- Dining Room Size: 8'8"x11'11"
- Living Room Size: 11'11"x14'6"
- Master Bedroom Size: 9'7"x10'4"
- Other Size: 19'9"x20'
- Basement: Concrete, Crawl Space, Frost Wall
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior Color:
- Exterior: Cedar, Shake, Shingle
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 100
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Garage # Cars: 0
- Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Taxes: $2,014
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.