Listed by Marni Rieger of Peak Property Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 960.68 acres
MLS #: 4475163
FIRST TIME ON MARKET--THE LARGEST PARCEL OF FOREST LAND CURRENTLY FOR SALE IN WINDSOR COUNTRY LOCATED MINUTES TO KILLINGTON OR WOODSTOCK! POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF THE GREEN MOUNTAINS & SKI/SNOWMOBILE COUNTRY! For many years, the owner of this parcel personally managed this property as timber investment. Over 960 acres of total privacy & endless recreation, sweet views & further view potential, a camp with a pond, other potential pond sites, beautiful old stone walls throughout, future timber or maple sap production. Access to the property has been developed along both sides of Kellogg Rd (a former town road) which bisects the property and connects Robinson-Buelah Rd & Goldcoast Rd. This special property is less than one mile to a Class III Rd w/ a small amount of frontage on Chateauguay Rd. Property has direct access to VAST trails! Come explore this rare and special large parcel with possible development potential today! Timber report available.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: None
- Acreage: 960.68
- Lot description: Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Pond, Pond Site, Recreational, Rolling, Secluded, Sloping, Stream, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Kellogg Road (private)
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05034
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Bridgewater
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Woodstock Union Middle Sch
- High School: Woodstock Senior UHSD #4
- Water: None, Unknown
- Sewer: None
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Ambrose Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $6,442
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.