Listed by Tracy Marino of Bhg Masiello Brattleboro
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 29.77 acres
MLS #: 4475240
This 30 +/- acre parcel has about half of the property cleared, stump free, and magnificent mountain views. The other half of the property consists of mature hardwoods, and is great for hunting and maple sugaring. Many possibilities include gardening, farming, hunting, building, and possibly subdividing. Septic design and small driveway. Convenient location close to the Mass. border and a half hour drive to Mount Snow ski area. One of a kind property with endless options.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR
- Acreage: 29.77
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, Recreational, Secluded, Slight, Timber, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: West Hill Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05350
- County: VT-Bennington
- Town: Readsboro
- Area Description: Mountain, Rural
- Elementary School: Readsboro Central School
- Junior High: Readsboro Central School
- High School: Choice
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $2,161
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.