Listed by David Lorrey of Granite Group Realty Services
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 150 acres
MLS #: 4475484
Amazing large tract of land just a stones throw from the lake! Outstanding views of the lake and surrounding area. Great location with lots of privacy. Unique polar caves that have snow in them halfway through the summer! This is a lot that is one of a kind!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 150
- Lot description: Mountain View, Recreational, Rolling, Sloping, Stream, Timber, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Waterfall, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Bear Mt Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03241
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Hebron
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bridgewater-Hebron Village Sch
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: None
- Land Restrictions:
- Water Body Name: Newfound Lake
- Taxes: $2,372
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 01/17/2017.