Listed by Lisa Hampton of Lisa Hampton Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.1 acres
MLS #: 4476012
With a view of Mount Washington and the Presidential Mountains, this 5+ acre parcel is a perfect choice for your new home or vacation property. Offering a mostly wooded parcel, an area has been cleared to open up the lot to gain access. Located on a beautiful country road in scenic Jefferson, the property is minutes from the Mountain View Grand, Santa's Village and other local attractions. This is the perfect site for the outdoor enthusiast with skiing, hiking and fishing nearby. Start planning your dream home today.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: None
- Acreage: 5.1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Slight, Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Bailey Road, Rt 116
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03583
- County: NH-Coos
- Town: Jefferson
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Jefferson Elementary School
- Junior High: Lancaster Elementary
- High School: White Mountain Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $672
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.